Medworld offers you customized solutions in a slim-fit format. This extraordinary precision is possible because we have been thoroughly tested where efficient cooperation is concerned. All of us – our event, association management, and media teams and, of course, our in-house designers, programmers and user experience (UX) and search engine optimization (SEO) professionals put everything into producing your organisation’s convincing online presence.
Our services at a glance
- Design, concept and content consultancy
- Web design graphics team taking into consideration your branding and/or CI specifications
- Also suitable for print products such as flyers, programmes, business cards and more
- Tools developed in house for congresses (abstract management, academic programme, and more), association management (credit requests, job offers, event calendar, etc.) and online CPD (online streaming, CME platform with credit certificate and more)
- IT expertise for all association management, congress and CPD event processes, including for on-site technical support
- Testing and staging platform with opportunity to capture adaptations and feedback
- Our full-service package with our own web server in a Swiss IT centre
- Website analysis, SEO optimisation and advice on development topics
- Official October CMS partner
A selection of references
Web design and content management
Medworld designs sophisticated websites from A to Z. We create web designs to meet the most discerning requirements, including the annual Davos Course, the leading event for gastrointestinal surgery at the Davos Congress Centre.
Swiss Society of Surgery (SGC)
SCS Annual Meeting
The Swiss College of Surgeons (SCS) provides education and training at its annual meeting. This congress is also a social highpoint as a result of the networking opportunities. Year after year, more than 1,500 surgeons come together over three days. Medworld has been organising this congress since 2023.
Swiss College of General Practitioners (KHM) and Swiss College for Family Medicine (CMPR) congress
The College of General Practitioners conferences are a focal point in continuing professional development for any general practitioner. Medworld is proud that we have organised these events since 1998 and recorded more than 1,000 participants at the KHM congress in German-speaking Switzerland and more than 500 participants at the CMPR congress in French-speaking Switzerland. The conferences represent an important platform for all general practice stakeholders.
Swiss Insurance Medicine (SIM)
Medworld has run the Swiss Insurance Medicine (SIM) office since 2018. Medworld is responsible for membership administration, member certification and recertification, event organisation, the general office and accounting.
Swiss Society for Medical Genetics (SGMG)
Medworld has run the Swiss Society for Medical Genetics’ office since 2020. It is responsible for its website and organises the SGMG Annual Meeting.
Swiss Atherosclerosis Association (AGLA)
Since AGLA – a working party of the Swiss Society of Cardiology – was founded, Medworld has been responsible for the association’s management, digital communications media and organisation of all further education and training. Medworld has compiled, adapted and published numerous international recommendations for Switzerland, in collaboration with experts and sister company DocWorld’s medical writing team.
Media portal with insights for customers
As a result of its expertise and experience Medworld oversees important media budgets with resounding success, and has done so for more than 20 years. Our media placements cover every angle: print in specialist and general magazines, digital on websites and in newsletters, including out of home. Customers also benefit from the media portal with insights about campaign opportunities, and more.